A challenge to goods delivery in Berlin smart and sustainable!
Online shopping is so convenient, yet so stressful on the transportation infrastructure and the environment. In Berlin, 2,450 vehicles deliver around 400,000 packages – a day. These delivery vans clog streets and bike lanes, create noise, and pollute the air.
The DO School, in partnership with BVG, Berlin’s public transportation authority, will bring together 20 talented innovators with diverse backgrounds to co-create compelling new ways of leveraging the public transportation infrastructure to make goods delivery smart and sustainable.
How can buses, subways and stations be used as part of system to transport parcels to individuals and companies? And what role can BVG play in collaboration with traditional service providers and new crowd-delivery opportunities? You will create exciting answers to such questions – and the best approaches to the test.
You will get…
- The opportunity to develop concrete products and services that will have a real-world impact.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers.
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organizations.
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
29 Aug 2018